Lindsay Hadley is the founder of Hadley Impact, an agency that works with nonprofits, corporations, celebrities, and influencers to come together and create a huge social impact.
She’s partnered with huge brands such as Coca Cola, to the most influential non-profits like the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and UNICEF. She’s even helped facilitate massive initiatives with the United Nations
In this week’s episode, Lindsay and Elliot dive deep into the power of networking, how to create impactful human connections, as well as how turning competition into collaboration creates truly amazing results for everyone.
Time Stamped Show Notes
[02:02] Welcome To The Show…
- 2:06 How Lindsay built one of the most influential social impact agencies in the world.
- 4:04 Lindsay lists some of the biggest initiatives her agency has facilitated for globally renowned non-profits.
- 6:40 How can you break free from the mold of family and cultural expectations and create the career and life you desire?
- 10:11 What to do when you embark on a high-risk endeavor and have lots of external voices doubting your success.
[12:12] Long-term accounting of human beings.
- 13:02 How to balance building long-term relationships in business with doing what is right for the growth of your company.
- 14:04 How having heartbreaking conversations with those you care about can often be the kindest gift you can give them.
- 16:34 How Linsday is disrupting the nonprofit world by getting organizations to collaborate rather than “viscously compete for limited resources.”
[26:21] Lindsay’s latest transorganizational campaign called “Orphan Myth”
- 27:01 How the traditional form of orphan care has actually caused more harm than good, despite all the best intentions.
- 30:41 Visit OrphanMyth.org to discover more about this important cause.
[34:44] Wrap-Up—Thanks For Checking Out This Episode Of The Primed Mind Podcast!
3 Key Points
- Listen to your own voice: In life, you’ll have countless voices telling you what you should do, shouldn’t do, capable of and not capable of. While you can learn much from the wisdom of others, it’s essential that you learn to trust your own voice, especially over that of those who are projecting their own negative subconscious programs onto you. This is your life, be the author of your own story!
- You can rarely go wrong investing in relationships: There is little in this world more valuable than deep and meaningful relationships, both in business and in your personal life. When you learn to cultivate non-transactional relationships, good things tend to happen.
- Where does 1+1 = 10?: Business and professional life are often viewed from a competitive lens, but an important question to ask yourself is where can I collaborate instead of compete? Oftentimes the person or organization you view as your greatest foe, can often be your best ally, and working together can produce a much greater outcome than battling it out.
- Hadley Impact Website:
- Orphan Myth Website:
- Follow Lindsay on Instagram:
- Primed Mind – Elliot’s Mindset Coaching App