Primed Mind Application
Primed Mind GmbH, Wipplingerstrasse 12/2/4, 1010 Vienna, Austria
Last updated: May 08, 2018
Primed Mind GmbH (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the website and the Primed Mind mobile application (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
This policy DOES NOT apply to information that:
- We collect offline or on any other Company apps or websites, including websites you may access through Primed Mind
- You provide to or is collected by any third party
The following definitions will be used throughout the the following articles for better visibility
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on a User’s device.
Data Controller means a person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal data are, or are to be, processed.
Data Processor (or Service Providers)
Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any person (other than an employee of the Data Controller) who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
Data Subject is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
The User is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
3. Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected:
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Name (if you choose to enter one)
- Facebook profile information such as name and email address (if you choose to log in through Facebook)
- Cookies and Usage Data
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and information around your device), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys, if you decide to participate
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you, if you opted in while signing up in the mobile application. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us.
You may provide information to be published or displayed (“Posted”) on public areas of websites that are related to Primed Mind GmbH through the Webpage or the App itself (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are Posted and transmitted to others at your own risk. You Post at your own risk and should be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of third parties with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device (“Usage Data”).
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
4. Use of Data
Primed Mind GmbH uses the collected data for various purposes that are closely connected to the mobile application
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you have opted to receive this type of information
- To provide customer support
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
- Notify you when App updates are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide though it
The usage information we collect helps us to improve our App and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us:
- To further develop content in both length and topic that fits your needs
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our App according to your individual interests
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
5. Retention of Data
Primed Mind GmbH will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
6. Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
7. Disclosure Of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, Primed Mind GmbH may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Primed Mind GmbH may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Primed Mind GmbH
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
- To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including the App EULA, which are shown here: https://primedmind.com/termsofservice and for billing and collection.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our App users is among the assets transferred.
8. Security Of Data
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our App, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through our App. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
9. Your Rights
Primed Mind GmbH aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
Whenever made possible, you can update your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to change your Personal Data, please contact us to make the required changes.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the right:
To access and receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you
To rectify any Personal Data held about you that is inaccurate
To request the deletion of Personal Data held about you
You have the right to data portability for the information you provide to Primed Mind GmbH. You can request to obtain a copy of your Personal Data in a commonly used electronic format so that you can manage and move it.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users of our App that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Service Providers
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose. Our third party partners have been chosen with care and are fully compliant with GDPR.
We may use third-party Service Providers to handle the Sign-Up Process.
- This Service is provided by Facebook Inc.
- If you use Facebook as your method of logging into Primed Mind, it forwards your email address and name information to our data storage and your account data will be linked to this entry.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service that is fully described in 4.
- Firebase is analytics service provided by Google Inc.
- We also encourage you to review the Google’s policy for safeguarding your data: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245. For more information on what type of information Firebase collects, please visit please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
- Mixpanel is provided by Mixpanel Inc
- You can prevent Mixpanel from using your information for analytics purposes by opting-out. To opt-out of Mixpanel service, please visit this page: https://mixpanel.com/optout/
- Sentry is provided by Sentry Inc.
- You can prevent Sentry from using your information for analytics purposes by opting-out. To opt-out of Sentry service, please visit this page: https://sentry.io/privacy/
- Appsflyer is provided by Appsflyer Inc.
- You can prevent Appsflyer from using your information for analytics purposes by opting-out. To opt-out of Appsflyer service, please visit this page https://www.appsflyer.com/privacy-policy/
- Facebook Analytics is provided by Facebook Inc.
- You can prevent Facebook from using your information for analytics purposes by opting-out. To opt-out of Facebook service, please visit this page https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/update
- Twitter remarketing service is provided by Twitter Inc.
- You can opt-out from Twitter’s interest-based ads by following their instructions: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170405
- Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc.
- You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950
- To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
- Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt-out using your mobile device settings.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors we work with are:
Apple Store In-App Payments
Google Play In-App Payments
12. Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
13. Children’s Privacy
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 16 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 16. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
15. Contact Us
You can also visit this page on our website: https://primedmind.com/privacypolicy