After leaving the military, Steven quickly climbed the corporate ladder, building a solid business reputation across Europe…
He even wrote a bestselling book about his experience at war.
But even with all of that external success, he still felt lost. After reaching a breaking point, Steven spent eight months at a monastery, rediscovered his identity, and created his purpose and meaning from the inside out.
He now consults with some of the biggest brands in the world on company culture and growth strategy.
In this episode, Steven Eugene Kuhn reflects on his humble, small-town, beginning to working with huge brands, celebrities, and royalty, and all the challenges he faced in-between.
Time Stamped Show Notes
[00:00:00] Welcome to this episode with guest Steven Eugene Kuhn
[00:01:42] Leaving rural Pennsylvania to find a new life in the military…
- [00:05:32] Moments of inspiration on active duty…
[00:09:30] Climbing the corporate ladder, writing a bestselling book about life at war
- [00:11:55] Steven overcomes suicidal thoughts and reconnects with his purpose
- [00:16:02] Discovering self and spending eight months in a monastery
- [00:18:14] Steven meets the love of his life
[00:19:17] Becoming a big business fixer in Europe, working with celebrities
- [00:21:08] Walking amongst royalty and world leaders…
[00:23:37] Discovering your greater inner purpose—who are you really?
- [00:27:12] Steven’s advice for understanding your personal power
[00:29:15] Where can you find out more about Steven and his book?
[00:30:39] Wrap-up—thanks for checking out this episode of the Primed Mind Podcast!
3 Key Points
- Purpose to your life comes from within, and it begins at the identity level. Start the journey of self-discovery by asking yourself: Outside of my accomplishments and labels, who am I really?
- You can connect with just about anyone on the planet if you create the space for real conversation. Show up with your full awareness. Set your intent on adding value with your words in every interaction that comes your way.
- ‘Success’ doesn’t need to be defined by wealth or accolades or titles. How do you want to affect the world around you? How do you want to connect with others? What kind of legacy do you want to leave behind?
- Steven’s Website
- Steven’s Book: Unleash Your Humble Alpha
- Follow Steven on Facebook
- Follow Steven on Instagram
- Follow Steven on Twitter
- Primed Mind – Elliot’s Mindset Coaching App